If you don’t live in New Zealand, you probably have it on your bucket list of places to visit. Do it. You won’t be disappointed.
In addition to being one of the most beautiful and ecologically diverse places on the planet, it also boasts a vibrant and growing entrepreneurial ecosystem.
So, why Venture360?
“After evaluating a number of solutions and options, Venture360 was the clear leader meeting our requirements for integrated deal flow management, member participation and portfolio administration.” – Ben Reid, Canterbury Angels
What makes Venture360 so unique is that our system is designed to support funding activity from application to exit. We perform all of the below functions seamlessly within a beautiful interface and for a fraction of the cost of competitors offering only one of these features:
- White labeling – our software, your brand
- Multiple tools to build any type of application with a custom link for your main website
- Customizable deal pipeline to support any screening process
- Complete company profiles with unlimited file storage, discussions tab, and cap table management
- Fully electronic deal closings with imbedded eSignatures and funds transfers
- Custom metrics reported by companies and analyzed at the portfolio level
- Portfolio management and tracking
- Complete fund management with capital calls and investor reporting
- Automatic portfolio reporting through a custom API scraping public data
- And so much more!
The entrepreneurial ecosystem of the future is going to be built on efficiency. Not just in how quickly money can be raised but also in how those transactions are executed and tracked. The industry has been waiting a long time for one system to do it all – but the wait is over.
The future is here, and it is powered by Venture360.
Here are some fun facts about the amazing country of New Zealand:
- Only 5% of NZ’s population is human- the rest are animals
- Four seasons in one day is not that unusual
- Unlike Australia, New Zealand does not have any dangerous or poisonous animals (with the one tiny exception of the Katipo Spider)
- In NZ you will hear the word “kiwi” quite a lot – on one hand, there is the native flightless bird and the kiwi fruit, but it is also used as a slang term for a New Zealander
- New Zealand was the first major nation to have universal suffrage – In 1893 it became legal for all male and female citizens of New Zealand to vote
- Auckland is the largest Polynesian city in the world and is also known as “the city of sails”. It has more boats per capita than anywhere else in the world
- New Zealand is a plastic nation – many personal financial transactions are made with a card – credit or otherwise. Most shops offer EFTPOS (similar to the UK Chip and Pin which appeared two years later) and cash is seen less and less. So ensure you bring a credit card to NZ if possible.
Get out your passport and go getcha some.